Happy New Year!
I’m entering this year full of hope. Hopefully, I will get a lot done in this next year and hopefully, I can convince some of you dear readers that you want to read more of my words. I don’t do resolutions – they never work for me – but I do make myself goals. I don’t always make those goals but I like goals.
Goals for 2016:
- Finish editing Demonborne (and find it a publisher, even if it is a little odd)
- Read at least 12 good books (and then review them)
- Get off my tush and actually open my etsy shop.
- Learn how to properly take in a dress (even better if I get a chance to practice on my own dresses).
I do like goals but goals are things that I have control of (which is probably why I like them). I also have some hopes for myself and my family and you as well.
Hopes for 2016:
- I hope for a year without a panic attack. This year was pretty close for the first time in 15 years.
- I hope for good health for my family and your families.
- I hope everyone reads a book that changes the way you see the world or yourself.
- I hope for laughter for us all. Nothing is better than laughter on a dark night.